The Vibe Jersey is designed for days on the trail or in the bike park for all-mountain bikers and freeriders. It is made of a moisture wicking and fast drying fabric which increases comfort and breathability on every ride. The 3/4 sleeves support the use of Elbow-Protectors. It features a microfiber lens wipe, Mesh Vents and comes in a leger and comfortable fit.
- made of recycled PET fiber
- moisture wicking
- microfiber lens wipe
- Conformity: REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 100% Polyester
RECYCLED PET FIBERS
Made for the environmentally conscious consumer, recycled fibers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET packaging (bottles). Bottles are collected, cleaned, ground and processed into a granulate. This granulate is melted down and then spun into yarn. This results in a top quality polyester textile, saving up to 50 percent of the energy used in the production process and around 50 percent of CO2 emissions.
1. PET bottles are collected
2. Then tey are cleaned and ground
3. Raw material is processed into granulate
4. THe granulate is melted down and spun into a yarn
5. The result is a top-quality polyester textile
Others Also Bought
More From This Category