Do you have these yet? It'd be a lot cooler if you did. These things would look as good on the handlebars as they would around the steering wheel of a '72 Chevelle. Hell these bitchin' digit covers are built for hangin' onto handlebars but, wouldn't miss a beat around a Beatles Vinyl. We'd encourage you to snag a pair and slip on into the psychedelic seventies!
Hers's what makes this Handup Shorties ready for a long day of adventure!
- 4-way Super Stretch, Lite top for all day breathe-ability when the heat is relentless.
- Nylon-Reinforced Top for hours of wear and tear
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum hand to handlebar feel
- 100% Touch screen Compatible
- Hidden pull tabs under both the middle and ring finger for effortless removal of sweat soaked gloves
- MAX Laser cut ventilation holes throughout entire palm for breathe-ability - so many we lost count
- Additional stress-relief gussets for Comfort
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never slip from the handlebar or miss a water bottle
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your sweat-stache