MTB Hopper Giveaway!
Date Posted:20 October 2023
MTB Hopper Giveaway!
The Winner will get to choose one of the two options below:
Option 1: MTB Hopper Area 51 ramp
Option 2: MTB Hopper Lite III + Pair of UP Shoes + pair of HandUp gloves
The winner will be drawn via a random draw on the 15th of December. This means the winner will have it in time for Christmas.
All you have to do is follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter.
Not sure which option will suit you?
Don't worry, we have got you covered.
The MTB Hopper Area 51 is suited to advanced riders who want to go big! This ramp is best used with a downramp and can even be used by motos!
The MTB Hopper Lite III is great for those who want an easy setup to have fun and learn on. It can be set up in no time and used on footpaths, grassed areas pretty much anywhere.
Want to know more about the MTB Hopper range?
Check them out in the link below.
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Off Road Bikes Online whose Instagram handle is @offroadbikesonline. The "Prize" refers to the items in option 1 or option 2 listed above.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12 midday on the 15th of December 2023 AEDT. One winner in Australia only will be selected at random by Off Road Bikes Online on 15/12/23 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Australia. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by subscribing to the newsletter on our website and by following the @offroadbikesonline profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has met the conditions above using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.