Mucky Nutz Gut Fender
The Gut Fender provides superior upper body protection against whatever the road and trails may throw up!
- Attaches to your bikes' downtube, to protect you waist upwards against muck, grit and spray thrown up from your front wheel.
- It weighs just 40 grams! You'll never notice a weight gain.
- Does not interfere with external cables routed along your bikes' down tube.
- Quick and easy to install - use it when you want.
- Protects the battery and connections on E-Bikes.
- Helps protect the rear shock on full-sus bikes.
- Comes with rubber contacts to protect your frame and prevent slipping when installed.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
- Made in the UK from recyclable material.
For the ultimate in front end muck protection, pair your Gut Fender with the MugGuard
E-Bike? - the Velcro fastener is supplied as a single roll 50cm long, which you cut in half to provide two 25cm long straps. This might not be long enough to fit around your battery, so we offer stick on Velcro Pads instead. If you aren't sure, measure the circumference of the downtube about half way up, and allow for a minimum of 3 - 5cm overlap. If you need help let us know the model of your bike and ideally provide a couple of pictures!
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve it's purpose over many years and is by no means a single use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of it's functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage customers to do so!
Material: Customized Polypropylene
Others Also Bought
More From This Category