Burgtec The Cloud Saddles
Free Shipping Over $99*
Same Day Dispatch Before 1PM
Pick up from our warehouse in Rydalmere, NSW - 2116.
- Two Saddle Versions available
- The Cloud is designed for Enduro and technical terrain
- The Cloud Boost is designed for Dj and Slopestyle riders
The Cloud Seat is designed for comfort and resilient support for week long Enduro events. If we could make something that was lightweight this would be a bonus.
Through the development of the saddle, we found the softer saddles increased the pressure on muscles and tendons and gave the most discomfort on day-long rides.
The Cloud Seat offers a large firm area for your sit bones (ischial tuberosity) to reside. This spreads body weight pressure more widely and is a major component of the saddle's comfort. In the center of this is the relief groove. This is an equally important feature and offers appeasement to the Pudendal artery by promoting blood flow and stopping that numb feeling from unwanted nerve pressure.
- Narrow width allows you to move your bike around between your thighs easily when things get wild.
- Dipped nose it minimizes the chances of your shorts getting hooked up in sticky situations.
- CR-MO rails molded plastic base: Weight: 270g
- Titanium rails carbon base: Weight: 235g
- Carbon rails carbon base: Weight: 198g
The Cloud Boost is designed for Dirt jumpers and slopestyle bikes! Enjoy endless sessions on a saddle that we built for pure fun.
- Moulded Plastic Base
- Comfy Medium Density Foam
- Slim Low-Profile Design
- Embroidered Logos
- Grip Textured Material
- Cro-Mo Rails
- Dimensions: 135mm Width x 243mm Long
- Weight: 260g