- Innovative design... the fender profile folds to allow it to follow the shape of the wheel. It sits close to the rubber and overlaps the tyre width to catch anything thrown up at speed.
- Central crease lines allow the 'roof' to be raised to achieve desired tyre clearance.
- Stops any muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Can be used on 26". 27.5" and 29" wheel sizes.
- Flexible design with 5 fastening points... the fender hugs the fork and bridge profile to leave maximum tyre clearance and prevent mud clogging up inside.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discreet and effective... it will not interrupt your ride.
- Comes with genuine, high-quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork. It's kind on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. You can also choose zip-ties if you prefer.
- Fitted correctly, there is no movement or rattling.
- One of the lightest and most versatile MTB mudguards available of its size, at just 45g.
- Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Made in the UK from recyclable plastic.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage all customers to do so.
We are currently working on updating the fitting instructions across all our products. In the meantime, please follow the steps below. If you need assistance give us a call.
- Take the roll of Velcro and wrap it around the fork so it overlaps by an inch or so. Cut off that length and repeat the process for the other side of the fork.
- Now do the same on the bridge. You will end up with two longer lengths of Velcro for the fork and three shorter lengths for the bridge.
- Now take the fender, break off the hanger tab and tuck the rear ?arms? under the forward so that they overlap, then thread the longer length of Velcro through the aligned holes (fluffy side to the fork). Stick the Velcro together to hold the arms together whilst positioning the fender on the fork. Repeat on the other side.
- Position the fender onto the fork and tighten the three top Velcro straps around the bridge first so it pulls up flush, then tighten the lower arms around the fork.
- Lightly squeeze along the crease lines to bring the roof up to the desired tyre clearance and square the shape up. You?re all set to go.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category